Business & Development Commercial Providers

A Temporary Certificate of Occupancy can be issued to occupy a portion of a brand new building as soon as the mandatory inspections have been carried out. For more data on how you can obtain a Temporary Certificate of Occupancy please see Information Bulletin 126. CPS Energy has a Customer Engineering Web Portal to request new electric or fuel providers, safety lights or to alter an existing service. You can entry this service at CPS Energy Customer Engineering Web Portal.