An Issue Occurred While Submitting Your Request

For Utility Release information refer to the Utility Release part. For an in depth description of things to be accomplished prior to Utility Release, see the Release to CPS Energy is no licensing requirement for a commercial general contractor. A residential basic contractor should be registered as a Home Improvement Contractor (non -structural) or a Residential Home Builder .